Friday, April 23, 2010

My analysis on Apple and ARM rumour.

I was reading my tech updates yesterday and came across an article that Apple was thinking about buying Processor manufacturer ARM. Why they would do this is simple. Now there's level of the playing field, but then there's also closing off the playing field and not allowing your friends in to play with you.

If Apple takes over ARM, that would probably be the end of them producing CPU's for other mobile phone manufacturers like Motorola, HTC and the like. Excuse my french, but if this is true, Apple is a big pu**y. I've been checking the amount of Patents these guys have been filing. They want to put a patent on just about everything so that nobody else can use "their" technology. On the other hand, if ARM is smart, they won't sell to these spoiled brats. How is that good for business? Go from supplying multiple clients to only one exclusive client?

Did you know an Icon based GUI on any Operating System (Windows, Linux, Android, etc) was patented by Apple? Or they at least tried, it's a bit late now. I'll be damned if you ever catch me with anything from them now, be it software or electronics.

Well done Apple though. If you can't beat the other team, buy the ball park and kick them out. And you fanboys complain about Microsoft...ha!
blog comments powered by Disqus

My DeviantArt