Sunday, January 18, 2009

I sarque at mixing :(

I'm sitting here devestated after trying to mix up at one fresh DJ set. As it stands now, i sarque cos i been out of the game for a while. Tried mixing both sets and i realised i've lost my touch :(

I was really hoping this would be the weekend i drop a trance mix and a house mix, but i guess not.

However....i refuse to give up on my first love. I shall be back! And when i return, two new mixes from Gigitsu (formerly D-Livid). Its by time i resurrected the aSyLuM!. Still, my old mixes are good. Just a little stale.

One last thing. Is there NOBODY out there who wants to go collab on a couple trance and house traxx? I'm overworked and underpaid (as one is) and i really want to work on something in my free time i do have. Ideas are sorta there but like i said, im totally out of it at the moment. Help?!
blog comments powered by Disqus

My DeviantArt